SuperCharged Printmakers Studio invites NEMAA Members to participate in the 2023 SuperCharged Printmakers Juried Art Show in the Studio/Gallery #119 of the Casket Arts Building During Art-A-Whirl.
If you aren’t a NEMAA member, you can join here any time, though the deadline to be included in the printed directory is March 1.
1-3 artworks are submitted, 1-3 artworks will be selected. Please submit artworks in any medium, size is open. Our special Art-A-Whirl curators are Esther Callahan, Genie Castro, and Paco Castro.
SuperCharged Printmakers will not take any percentage of sales, however we are generating funds for a New Takach press and you may donate 20-30% (or 100%) of your sales towards our press. Artists get 100% when run through their own transaction method such as Venmo, PayPal or Apple Pay.
Artworks can be framed but are not required to be framed. Framed works must be wired on the back. Framed works will be safer than unframed works as SuperCharged Printmakers is not responsible for damaged art. Venmo, PayPal or Apple Pay code will be hanging with your artwork on your title card that you print out on card stock and trim to 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″. Please attach 2 printed out art labels with 1 on the back of artworks and one to hang beside artwork.
We are looking forward to building community, expanding our reach to more printmakers and getting to know more people through the experience.
- Sunday, April 23 by midnight – application deadline
- Monday, May 1 – selection notification
- Friday, May 12 from 10am-2pm – artwork drop-off
- Saturday, May 13 from 11am-4pm – artwork drop-off
- Thursday, May 18 from 6pm-7:30pm – artists members opening with friends and family
- Exhibition during Art-A-Whirl:
- Friday, May 19 from 5pm-10pm
- Saturday, May 20 from Noon-8pm
- Sunday, May 21 from Noon-5pm
There is a $20 fee to apply for this group show, which is paid separately from the application form below.